COVID-19 RESPONSE - UPDATE
Our Clinic Operations will continually evolve to reflect and adhere to the Mandatory Guidelines set out by the Province of Ontario and our local Middlesex-London Health Unit.
We are committed to 100% compliance and intend to help #stopthespread.
If at any time your visit to Beauty Within or Synergy Centre is affected by the changing restrictions, you will be notified.
For more information about Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework, visit www.healthunit.com/covid-19-response-framework.
Please be assured that Beauty Within and Synergy Centre are taking every precaution to ensure your safety during this unprecedented time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We have always placed great pride in our levels of cleanliness and infection control, but realize that it is now more important than ever! Physical distancing and heightened PPE requirements have been implemented, as well as several protocols are in place to ensure your visit is a safe and comfortable one.
All patients must read the following prior to visiting our centre:
- You will be required to complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to or on the date of the visit and PASS. You will also have your temperature taken.
- If you feel at all unwell in the days leading up to or on the day of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule.
- The majority of paperwork (including health history forms, consent forms) will be sent to you by email prior to your appointment or following your appointment (treatment instructions, quotes). You may complete applicable forms
electronically or bring the completed copies to your appointment.
- All patients must have their own mask/face covering to be admitted to the clinic AND a clean mask/covering to be changed into following any cosmetic treatments to the face.
- You must arrive makeup-free and with hair tied back (highly encouraged). If this is not possible, we will provide items required to do this.
- Do NOT bring in personal gloves. There will be many opportunities to access hand sanitizer and perform hand hygiene within the clinic.
- Please limit amount of personal belongings brought into clinic.
- You must attend clinic alone, unless medically needing an accompanying person. (No guests and extra visitors at this time.) If you require another person to be with you, please arrange and confirm this with the clinic prior to your
- No CASH payments will be accepted at this time. We will accept Debit and Credit Card payments that can be made via a sanitized terminal.
- No walk-in appointments at this time. Please arrive on time to scheduled appointment or you may be rescheduled. Please do not arrive early or late.
- The majority of in-clinic appointments will be reserved for treatments only at this time. Some consultations and follow-up appointments may be completed virtually, by email or by telephone. If an in-person visit is required for consultation or follow-up this will be arranged on a case by case basis.
We are now accommodating appointments Monday - Friday with some extended hours. Appointment times have been lengthened, as well as time between appointments to allow for complete disinfection of treatment rooms.
All treatments (Botox, facial fillers, PRP injections, micro-needling, cosmetic mole removal) are available.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon!